PINKS Bastards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal

Application

Go down 
+4
SIM
marsic2
SyCa
sunny
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Agni
Anonymous

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:04 am

USE THIS FORM TO APPLY:

Ingame nick - Agnis
Class and lvl(main and sub) - Moonlight Sentinel 77, Warlock 73
Gear - jewels - tts neck. others maj. , carnage&soul bow, maj. light set, bloody orchid, dc robe set, maj. heavy set
Alts -dwarf(wh)
Clans you were before - Ghosts

Wher are you from? Your timezone? - gmt+2
How old are you? - 20
How long you play per day? - 4-5 hours, weekends more

Can you use vent/TS? Do you have mic? - y
Are you able to be online for sieges? - y
Are u emo? - no

Name 3 reasons why you want to join Pinkies:
1.Good clan i think.
2.Nice ppl in i hope.
3.Sieges,pvp,etc
Back to top Go down
sunny

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:41 am

why have u left ghosts?
how is ur nobles quest going?
Back to top Go down
SyCa

SyCa

Application Empty
PostSubject: a   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:44 am

cool guy i like when i kill him in mdt Very Happy, sunny stop troll forum and move ur ass ig Razz
Back to top Go down
sunny

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:16 pm

Syca how could u kill sr or wl? u r soooo weak... Razz:P:P i have some staffs to do then i will log at the evening or even earier...
Back to top Go down
marsic2
Duelist Master
Duelist Master
marsic2

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:40 pm

ill talk with gheysorrow for get some info about u and after we will see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SyCa

SyCa

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:15 pm

sunny wrote:
Syca how could u kill sr or wl? u r soooo weak... Razz:P:P i have some staffs to do then i will log at the evening or even earier...
Razz
Back to top Go down
Agni
Anonymous

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Well the awful truth is that i left ghosts cuz.. i'm sorry but their ally sux...no teamplay, not nice ppl in it etc ;p but i didn't tell him that cuz didn't want to be cruel ;p My noble quest is like just need lvl to become noble soon i hope Smile
Back to top Go down
SIM

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:16 pm

I tried to get some info about Agnis and here it is:

1st: http://lasthope.myforumportal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1090 ... I dont like very much when Agnis dont know what side to chose.
2nd: I asked my friends in Ghosts what do they think about Agnis and they barely remembered him -> not very active. The only thing they noticed him was when he was drunk and left clan. Then rejoined again but left after few days and no one knows the real reason.
Back to top Go down
Agni
Anonymous

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:05 pm

Well as u see guys i'm clenless so i went to supreme's forum and checked all topics about recruitment so y i did post to defiance too, i'm not like i dunno what side to choose, just apllications after i see what's going on and after i get more info about clans then ill decide where to join, cuz i don't wanna happen the same as with ghosts and their ally.. i'm not gonna fight again for ppl who do care about their members/ally mates only when siege/epics come. Anf about that their remember me as not so active i can say that i was at everyone siege/rb or other shit they were doing fighting for them and about that thing with drunk...well shit happens sometimes ;p. So i prefer being with nice ppl instead of being in clan/ally where ppl respect each other and behave like a team not like randoms. Thats all i can say its up to u guys to decide do u want me or not Wink
Back to top Go down
Iriver

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:13 pm

this guy is good ^^ i know him a bit. we were in same clan some time ago ^^ +1 for him
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Imo give him a chanse to prove the activity...(if we have spots in clan, ofc)
Dont judge ppl before u meet them.
Back to top Go down
SyCa

SyCa

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:50 pm

DarkAngel wrote:
Imo give him a chanse to prove the activity...(if we have spots in clan, ofc)
Dont judge ppl before u meet them.
we can kick u if there are no spots,
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:19 pm

how nice are u syca, i owe u now
Back to top Go down
SyCa

SyCa

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:17 pm

no u
Back to top Go down
NENIA
Bananas nap
Bananas nap
NENIA

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:36 pm

eh well, il stick this on ally forum to see if any1 else know yah... are u prepared to play warlock in mass pvp/sieges? cos we need those more than archers Smile
Back to top Go down
SyCa

SyCa

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:02 am

wtf he apply on 3 clan forums, and at final he chooce wtf, u want ina clan, dont make 100 apply , plz delete this apply and forgot
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 am

If u want my "+" pk syca Smile
Each new member has to pass a test. Ur test its to pk lamest member in clan...so u have to pk syca.
If u dont manage that...ur useless to us Razz

Btw it was a joke....but u can take it serious...u can pk syca, its np with us.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 am

If u play 4-5 hours, and we can contact with u somehow to be sometimes in other time on epic/ or on something, if u are organized, and u know how to play ur own day to be for sieges;] so then i vote for u
Back to top Go down
NENIA
Bananas nap
Bananas nap
NENIA

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 am

well we'l see what ally has to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINKS Bastards :: Recruitment-
Jump to: